Huwebes, Agosto 14, 2014

I can give QUALITY STORYLINE

I am bored!

Sorry but that’s what I feel.
I am working in a company for almost 8 years and it seems that there is no improvement.
Well, I have done hundred of horror stories, dozens of romance stories, tons of articles and now I am working on showbiz write ups but I can’t help to have this negative feelings. I really don’t know why.
I want to make it on the next level. I am dreaming to be a famous creative writer.  I can be a scriptwriter but it’s impossible for me to penetrate in the movie or television industry today. There are well known scriptwriters in the industry. That is the reason why I want to focus in blogs. I also choose to work in outsourcing sites.
But I need to be honest; my grammar is not like Americans and Europeans. It sad to say that my grammar is sometimes or usually poor. But I believe that practicing will make me perfect so I will practice everyday to improve my writing. But I could say that my grammar or sentence structure is the only problem in me. My imagination is perfect 10 if I will rate it.
Do you know that in a day I cam make different genre? Only, imaginative people can do that.
Many writers will agree with me, right?
Like what I have said, I am dreaming to be like JK Rowling. That is the reason why I need to practice my grammar because if I will do that, my employers in Outsourcing sites will realize that I can give them a quality storyline.
You can know that I am telling the truth until you try me.
Do you want to have quality storyline?
Try me, I am available.
I will wait for you.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento